- The products will be delivered to the address provided by the Contracting Party at the moment of the request, and will be charged with the freight costs according to the WEBSITE’s information.
- During the order confirmation, the Contracting Party will be informed about the total price of the products and freight charges if any, and this is the value that will be considered valid for the purposes of the obligations assumed and established in the purchase transaction.
- During the order confirmation, the available payment methods for the products acquired by the Contracting Party will be displayed on the WEBSITE.
- The payment deadline will always be immediate for bank transfer and paypal, and can be immediate or installment payments (where applicable) for credit card payment method. The service and its delivery will be made only after payment confirmation. If payment is not made, or the transaction is rejected for any reason, the respective order will be canceled. In case of bank transfer, the Contracting Party shall provide a transfer confirmation.
Delivery of Goods
- The deadline for the production of the requested products will depend on successful payment confirmation and correct submission of the file by the Contracting Party.
- Shipping time is not included within production deadline and is the risk of the Contracting Party.
- Delivery will be made commonly by Pos Laju or private carrier, on business days and during working hours, and will be delivered to the Contracting Party or to another person at the address indicated by the Contracting Party.
- Charges inccured differs from types and weight of product. Free delivery is applicable for some product.
- With the signing of delivery note, the products will be considered perfectly delivered as requested.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be completed on the Goods arrival at the Delivery Location.
- The Contracting Party must properly fill the delivery data and follow-up the status on their own to avoid any delays.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.