What Personal Information Do We Collect Through this Web site?
Information You Volunteer. We collect the personal information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use this Web site, for example, the information you provide when you request information about products or services. This information may include your name, street and e-mail address, phone number, credit card information, and information used to verify your identity or to prevent fraud. Please note that your credit card information is merely passed through our servers en route to the applicable financial institution or "gateway" provider by us, in encrypted form, and is not viewed, used in any other way, nor stored by us.
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser. We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes your IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed this Web site, the name of your operating system (such as Windows® or Macintosh®), the name and version of your browser (such as Internet Explorer®), and the date and time of your visit. The information we receive depends on the settings on your web browser. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
The information provided by your browser does not identify you personally. We use this non-personal information primarily to create statistics that help us improve the PASTEL CREATIVE Web sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, if you have created a user identity on one of your visits to this Web site, we may link the information provided by your browser to information that identifies you personally and use it for the purposes described below. In addition, we may review our server logs for security purposes, such as detecting intrusions into our network. If we suspect criminal activity, we might share our server logs -- which contain visitors' IP addresses -- with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify individuals.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
PASTEL CREATIVE uses the personal information we collect on this Web site:
- to take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment, or notify you of the status of your order;
- in connection with keys, access codes or other information as may be required to permit you to receive products, updates or services;
- for lead and additional revenue generation;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to register your purchase with the manufacturer or service provider for warranty, technical support or similar purposes;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- to provide you with a personalized shopping experience;
- to provide you, with your consent, with product updates and upgrades, special offers, pricing information, newsletters, and any other information you request;
- to undertake, with your consent, any other promotional activities; and
- to improve this Web site, the customer experience, and related products or services.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Personal Information?
We strive to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the personal information in our databases and to keep that information up-to-date. We use community builder application for you to access your personal information as required by applicable law, so that you can correct inaccuracies or update your personal information.If you would like to review or correct your personal information, please log in.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We have industry standard measures in place to protect the security of the personal information we collect through this Web site.
It is important that you understand, however, that no Web site or database is completely secure or "hacker proof." You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse, for example, by protecting your password.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE MALAYSIA OR IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented) or for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance), or as permitted by applicable law.